well...here I am.

Wow. 3 months has passed by so quickly. I am still a little overwhelmed by the massive shifts and changes that have been happening all around me. I have been doing so much and so little at the same time.
Here is the short short version:
*My dad started an intensive 8 week radiation therapy.
*I went to Kelseyville and moved my sister out of her home after her husband of one year decided he didn't want to be married.
*I started a Family Dinner Night. It's dinner held once a month with all the people that live here locally. It's a great way for us to connect and see each other.
*I went to Seattle, packed about 90% of my parents house while the boys went to Salmon Lake with their dad and grandparents.
*The boys started school.
*My parents moved to Texas.
*I was accepted into The Artisan Gallery in Scotts Valley to sell my scarves, but can't seem to get it together to make them.
*As a family, we went to Sacramento, had a great time with the T family.
*Flew to Tennessee to celebrate Grandpa Hal's 90th Birthday.
*My youngest turned 8 years old and he had an awesome Glitter Birthday Party.
*I started seeing a therapist who is AWESOME!
*Moved the T family back to Santa Cruz. They have everything in my garage and have been staying with us off and on. (This I am totally stoked about-- cause I seriously LOVE these people! D is my fay-vorite!)
*Started another Family Dinner Night with Skye's side of the family-- it's going well too!
*My sister that I helped move out in July is now pregnant and has moved back in with said husband.
*I have started doing some me things: I joined a sewing club and another quilt guild. This means that I get to around other crafty ladies 3-4 times a month without my wonderful children.
*Made an awesome birthday happen for my dear husband-- A nacho and cocktail party!
*I have been commissioned to do a few quilts- one is completed and the other I am just starting.
*The White Raven and Mountain Spirit both would like to carry my jewelry.
*I am hosting a knit time at the White Raven twice a month- it's going well.

Comments

Popular Posts