The return of me.

I have been absent for so long-- but so much has been going on. My wonderful dad passed away in January and in July my sweet dog did too. And I have been so sad-- it has been a rough road this last year with several other tough things going on. I have been pushing along, taking care of my little dudes, my husband, and myself. I found a wonderful counselor to see and help me with the grieving process. Part of this process included me taking some time to myself-- and let me tell you- it was WONDERFUL!




I headed up to Fort Bragg early in the morning-- just me. I took some of my dad's ashes with the intention of spreading them where ever and when ever it felt right. I wanted the time to reflect, love, and let go.

I got there by 9:30 in the morning and the weather was amazing! I spent the morning at Glass Beach-- combing it for those perfect little treasures. I loved the time to myself.I went hiking and exploring-- all my own time-- ate and slept when I wanted to-- it was so quiet, and calm, and serene. So, so peaceful for my heart.I hope to be able to do it a couple times of year-- maybe with a few girlfriends who need the break as well. Maybe even take them to the lovely magical places that I found....

Comments

Popular Posts